Below are other equally important and equally effective methods to use in your article marketing campaign to ensure that you’ll attract more traffic for your website.
1. Know the best topics to discuss. What are the best topics for your articles? Based on experience, the best things to discuss are the problems or goals of your target audience that can be resolved or realized by using the products or services that you sell. For example, if you’re selling signature pants, you can write an article that offer tips on how your prospects can find the best pair of pants that will fit and compliment their body type. Discussing this type of topic will not only allow you to attract those people who might get interested on what you offer but will also allow you to showcase your in-depth knowledge in your niche.
2. Know how to excite your readers through your titles. You need to give it your best shot when writing the headlines for your articles. You see, if you fail to attract your target audience in this part, your articles will surely be ignored. Make them feel excited by telling them what benefits they can expect to get from your articles or give them something to make them want for more. Make it a habit to use only powerful words on your headlines and ensure that your readers will find your titles irresistible.
3. Offer in-depth information. One of the reasons why you’re doing article marketing is because you would want to be known as someone who’s an expert in your chosen field. This is the key to win the trust and respect of your readers. This will happen if you ensure that your articles speak volumes about your in-depth knowledge. Offer these people with solid information, guides, and expert advice that they will not normally find on other articles.
4. Write more articles. Speed up the process of getting your desired results from your article marketing campaign by multiplying the number of articles that you write and distribute everyday. You’ll surely get ahead of the pack if you produce 5-10 articles on a daily basis. You can make this happen by keeping your articles short and by focusing on those topics that you can write without doing time-consuming extensive research.
5. Get your articles published everywhere. Make your articles easier to find online by publishing them on all reputable article marketing sites and relevant blogs. Each time you do so, you’ll build additional quality inbound links for your site. Then, promote them on forums. Just leave a snippet of your articles and a link that will take your readers either to your website or to your EzineArticles’ author page. You can also promote them on Facebook and Twitter especially if you have lots of “friends” or followers who are more likely to want to do business with you in the future.